The National trust is offering free admission to Penrhyn Catsle in Bangor today, 13th December 2017, if you show a National Lottery Ticket or scratch card.
The offer is thank you from the National Trust to Lottery players and to the Heritage Lottery Fund which has supported many Trust properties across Wales.
Visitors simply present any National Lottery ticket, or proof of purchase, at reception at the participating sites when they visit
The funding the National Trust have received from the Heritage Lottery Fund has enabled them to undertake many projects to look after our special places that would not otherwise have been possible.
- One National Lottery ticket provides free entry for one adult
- Children between the ages of 5 and 16 get in free with a lottery ticket-bearing adult
- Children 5 years of age and younger get in free under all circumstances
- All National Lottery games qualify for free entry, including tickets from any National Lottery draw-based game or National Lottery scratch card. Tickets / proof of ticket can be paper or digital
- The draw/purchase date on the ticket is not relevant.
- The offer is valid on 13 December 2017 only. Please check the opening times of the place you wish to visit prior to setting out
- The National Trust has the right to refuse entry in the unlikely event of venue reaching capacity, as well as unforeseen circumstances
- Show your purchased National Lottery ticket or proof of play at reception to gain free entry
Discover participating places in Wales
Not all National Trust properties are participating in this promotion, a list is available here: